Friday, November 23, 2012

Shoot from the lip Pachauri strikes again « The View From Here
[Pachauri] “We shouldn’t really wait for governments“???!

Now, if I were the leader of one the 194 governments that constitute the IPCC, I’d be somewhat, well, alarmed at this pronouncement from “the world’s leading climate scientist”, and I’d be wondering what I might have missed in the IPCC’s new, improved “Communication Protocol” that empowered him to make such a “non-policy prescriptive” assessment. Wouldn’t you?!
Canada October 2012 – 15 Year Trends (A lot of cooling) « sunshine hours
When some people say Canada is “warming”, I would disagree and say Western Canada is definitely cooling for 15 years and a small part of Eastern Canada clustered around the big cities and a couple of arctic stations are warming.

No comments: